Friday, May 10, 2013

Home Organizing in Malaysia

Did I tell you that I have been trying to find home organizing blog in Malaysia or this region and couldn't find one.

All my favourites have been in the US, not even in Europe. Maybe its a movement there.

There are a lot of ideas already on these blogs and Pinterest, why then start a new one?

First, the things they use for organizing is not available here. The dollar store and also container store.
We do have the 100Yen, Daiso and Kaison and of course IKEA. At least we have these, although as I have moved to KK recently, while I have my IKEA visit, bulky items are for my eyes only...not until I move back to KL in a few years.

Second, there are unique things that are Malaysian and Asian things that needs to be organized a certain way. We for once don't have a garage and store room (if you have any) are rather small and under the stairs kind. We don't have a pantry and we don't have laundry area. Most people don't have a walk-in closet.

Enough reason yet? So the blog is born...

This is my findings at Kaison and Daiso, drooling at the boxes and containers...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaison-Furnishing/124650887555842
This is Kaison and I always have a warm and fuzzy feeling going here. 
What you can find in Daiso...drool



2 comments:

  1. Yup brg yg ada kt blog organizing overseas xde / sgt mahal kt sini...

    So kena guna pe yg ada jelah

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true... I love the way the people in US organize their house and things that they can get but here in Malaysia, it is totally different... my house is just a small single storey terrace house so how can I follow their organizing ways..

    ReplyDelete