Friday, May 24, 2013

Home Organization 101 : Purse Organization







OK, my purse aka handbag has been this way for a few months already, so when I saw Toni's challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons, its a natural thing to do.

I actually bought those handbag organiser pouch in one of my trip. I usually ended up buying something I thought I needed 50,000ft in the air, in a12 hrs flight and this was what I needed that time.

Although I paid a hefty price esp. for something I didn't use cause it didn't work for me.
Tintamar HB organization



What I have instead is the system that Toni and many others have used, it simply works. This in a way was not an organizing challenge cause it is already this way :-) for the past few months. Here goes.



All cards in one place, got this early this year at Elle. This is the only one I bought to organize, the other pouches you see are free or something I already have.

Make-up cum hygiene pouch. By the way I love the Hand Maid smell I found at Sephora and the Clinique Chubby Stick, my kids called "Crayons".


IT warrior essentials, sorry a bit blurry. The battery bank has been a saviour in a few occasions. Pardon the Pic -not as clear. 

All in all, the butterfly pouch is for sunglasses and the blue one is my iPad mini.  I also have my iPhone that I throw in last minute before heading out the door.

How it looks like.....

Ready to go.......

If you see, the system works for me despite the size of bags I have. The handbag organizer I shown above didn't cut it as it assume I have the same size handbag. I am a petite lady so my handbags are also small in size, my preference actually. So when I decide to go for a short trip to the mall, I may not bring my IT warrior pouch, so I leave it behind esp. when I use my casual Celine Trio bag, or my latest small Coach, forgot the model, hafta look it up.

So, what do you have in your handbags ladies??

No comments:

Post a Comment